Privacy and Data Protection Policy
NPRC values the privacy of those who provide us with personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The Processing Manager is NPRC, headquartered NPRC-LCE, 30 Avenue Pompidor, 11100 NARBONNE, FRANCE and registered in the Register of Commerce under the number Siret 831 952 379 00020.
What are your personal data that we process?
Personal data collected may include:
- Name and surname
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Company name
The personal data that is collected by NPRC and especially if you are:
- NPRC customer
- business partner or correspondent
- candidate for recruitment or internship
- www.nprc.fr website visitor
are treated for the following purposes:
- The day-to-day management of your files
- managing your requests for information, quotes, appointments, etc.
- Managing your applications
- managing your registrations for our newsletter, workshops or training courses
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
NPRC ensures that its personal data processing is lawful and justified by a valid legal basis, such as the consent of the person concerned, the need to perform a contract to which the person concerned is a party, or legitimate interests of NPRC.
How long do we keep your personal data?
NPRC retains your personal data only for the duration necessary for the transactions for which it was collected, in accordance with current legislation and given the statute of limitations.
Do we profile with your personal data?
NPRC does not make automated decisions, including profiling, based on your personal data.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As long as the treatment is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, without compromising the legality of the treatment performed before that withdrawal.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data we process;
- Right to rectify: the right to ask us to change or update your personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to delete: the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data;
- Right of limitation: the right to ask us to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or part of your personal data;
- Right of opposition:
- The right to refuse to process your personal data at any time for personal reasons;
- The right to refuse to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit this personal data for use by a third-party service;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making, including profiling, in the event that the decision has a legal effect on you or has an effect similar significant.
You also have the right to lodge a claim with the CNIL https://www.cnil.fr/.
In order to exercise your rights with NPRC, you can send a letter to NPRC, 30 Pompidor Avenue, 11100 NARBONNE or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What security measures have we put in place to protect your personal data?
We have appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized use, accidental or partial or total loss or destruction.
Ethics is inherent in our profession and among the main principles, confidentiality: we are committed to preserving this principle of ethics, the foundation of our profession and our method of work.
As a result,
- We systematically sign confidentiality agreements with our subcontractors, NPRC partners;
- we have incorporated the appropriate confidentiality clauses into the employment contracts of our employees.
NPRC's standards are strict and ensure the best security of the data we process:
- Ultra-secure connection to Extranet and internet tools (www.nprc.fr website);
- Extranet: by confidential ID and password: data that passes through the www.nprc.fr site is encrypted before being sent over the internet;
- Ultra-secure accommodations: a secure Data Center – a server hosted in a monitored protected access area in France;
- Data backup: Automatic on a separate server also located in France – Implementation of an Activity Recovery Plan.
- Added security levels on routers – Service blocking procedure when suspected intrusion.
Who else can have access to your personal data?
We pass on personal information to our affiliates and other companies or trusted persons who handle it on our behalf, as instructed, in accordance with these Privacy Rules and in accordance with all another appropriate security and confidentiality measure.
Is your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data processed by or on behalf of NPRC may be transferred and processed by third parties outside the European Union.
In this case, NPRC ensures that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable law and in particular that the destination territory has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Union Committee.
Update date: March 2020
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer, cell phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers recognize your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or email, which indicate that a page or email has been displayed), web bugs (similar to pixel tags), and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices.
There are also technologies such as mobile device identifiers and SDK integrations to help businesses recognize your device when you're coming back to an app or otherwise using a service.